Better late than never? I'm not usually a fan of that saying (I'm more of a "never be late" sort of gal), but considering this is my first post for 2013 (!) and it's nearly September, I'll give it a go. I've been in a bit of a holding pattern this year, but I'm devising an escape plan... and what better escape than travel?
For my 30th birthday (Dirty 30? Flirty 30? There has to be better words that rhyme with 30) and fifth wedding anniversary I'm heading back to Paris. As a special bonus, we're also going to Dublin. Nothing gets me more excited than the prospect of traveling and I'm grateful for the opportunity to distract myself from work-work and other work for once. Travel requires planning AND organization, and if you know me I love making lists.
So here's a visual packing list for my upcoming trip. If there's something I love just as must as list making, it's buying things, ogling things, and researching things. I actually own most of the items on this list already (some items may have been acquired recently... don't judge me!).
- Three Blouses (Checkered Top, Button Up, Peplum)
- Two Trapeze Tanks (Black & Cream)
- Two T-Shirts
- Two Sweaters ( Black 3/4 sleeve, Grey Tunic...I may nix the Black one)
- Three Cardigans (Patterned, Black and Chartreuse)
- Two Dresses (I may nix the 3/4 sleeve one)
- One Skirt
- One Tunic
- Two Jackets (Moto & Light Parka)
- Two Pants (Boyfriend Jeans & Cropped Black)
- Two pairs of Leggings
- 4 pairs of Shoes
- 3 Scarves
- One hat
- Statement Jewelry (not as shown, but similar)
- Bright Lipstick
So I'm on the hunt for a motorcycle jacket, circle skirt, and ankle boots. I'll consider them early birthday presents.
I'm just going to pretend that 2013 doesn't officially begin until my birthday. Sounds like a good plan to me.
Onward + Upward,